Tuesday 23 November 2010

E-mails

From: ThwaitesJ
Sent: 18 November 2010 13:46
To: HallsT; SavillJ
Subject: Planning Stages

Hello collaborators,
Just thought I'd clarify that I'll be writing the script for the movie, seeing as we agreed that I'm the best suited for the job. Shall we have Jordan doing the storyboard as planned?


From: Hallst

That seems fair, we already have Jordan writing the storyboard, with you writing the script, that leaves me with the flowchart, I have already done a quick draft which will give us some rough ideas however, ill expand on it soon.

From: Me


Yes, that is fine. I have previously done storyboards in other subjects, and I am willing to create one.

From: Thwaitesj


We discussed earlier that we would use Tim's house for filming the victims house for the movie. Is this final? Also, do we have any ideas for where to film the opening office scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment